Senior Youth Club
Tuesday evening 6pm – 8pm
Our senior youth club is open to all young people aged 11 – 19 years. It provides a safe and secure environment where young people can meet with friends and practice new activities. Our staff team are on hand to advise young people with their future, to talk about their past and to even help them with the present. We run weekly sessions to informally educate young people about different topics regarding their health and worries.
During sessions youth people have the opportunities to take part in the following
- Chill out with friends old and new
- Talk to friendly youth workers who can give advice and support
- Play pool
- Get involved with exciting projects
- Have the chance to go on trips out
- Get creative with arts and crafts
- MC / decks
- Play video games
- Take part in your own fundraising projects
- Have lots of fun!